Sunday, November 29, 2015

Detective Manga

            The Kindaichi Case Files and Detective Conan (Case Closed) are both famous mystery manga. It seems that Detective Conan is more popular than Kindaichi Case Files because it has better art works and it was published earlier than Kindaichi Case Files. But is that really true that Detective Conan is better than Kindaichi? This question has been debated in detective manga community. Supporters of Conan defend more kind of minor murder stories and tricks resolving around modern things (cell phones, wiretapping system, etc.). Supporters of Kindaichi believe that it has more in-depth stories and better mysteries than Conan does. It is clear that Kindaichi is actually the better than Conan in detective manga department.
by Manga Panda at mangapanda.com

            The Kindaichi Case Files is mainly occur in rural, remote villages, associated with some certain rumor. Because of this gloomy atmosphere, its creepy levels also increased more with serial murder thrilling. The most interesting thing about Kindaichi is that it is very difficult to guess the murderer within many suspects. This even makes essential mysterious in the storyline of detective Kindaichi.
            Fans of Kindaichi probably remember one of the most classic cases in this manga, called “Ijinkan Village Murder Case”. It is not deeply impressed because the cruelty, the cold-blooded killer, but because of the torment and the anxiousness that case left inside the readers. I believe this is a point of difference compared to Detective Conan. In Detective Conan, when murders are detected, readers often feel satisfied because justice has been accomplished. But, in Kindaichi Case Files, readers can feel the pitiful when they go through each story of the murders.
             Some claim that Case Closed inspires readers by bringing several different cases in a chapter. However, this is not true. This construction makes cases in the series cause many conflicts and become illogical. On the other hand, Kindaichi focus on solving complicated crimes, cases maintain logical and attractive.

            Therefore, it is true that The Kindaichi Case Files is one of the best in detective manga department. Its storylines is extremely impressive and unforgettable for readers who are passionate for mystery detective manga.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Ha your essay give me a clear view about those kinds of manga and you convince me about your preference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ha,I want to read any of this famous mystery manga because I like mystery books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I really enjoyed learning about why you feel so strongly that The Kindaichi Case Files is the better detective manga as compared to Detective Conan. The funny thing is that I am currently sitting in a Barnes and Nobles bookstore coffee shop as I type this comment to you. Before I leave, I think I'll head over to the manga section and see if they have this work. Maybe I'll buy a copy for my son for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, thank you sharing different between The Kindaichi case Files and Detective Conan. I really loved picture in your topic. The person wears red shirt looks like you, kha kha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, you make me curious about this manga. I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mysterious scenes. I think I'm definitly going to get a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read the Kindaichi Case File and Detective Conan. Both manga books are translated into Korean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dont like manga personally. But i will try someday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Manga was something unknown for me but when I read your blogs I encourage my self to read manga and I like it

    ReplyDelete
  10. All right! This is the type of stories i love to read. Mistery, suspense, crimes, and files of important caracters ... Great blog thanks fot the info

    ReplyDelete